Game On! Review

Hey Guys,

Today I’m going to do a blog reviewing the Aussie TV show Game On!

Game On! Is an Australian television series, made to educate pre-teens and teenagers about cyber safety. The director is Nik Wansbrough, produced by Kate Betts and written by Michael Cove and Tim Maricic.

The show is set in a regular Australian school. It begins with 2 boys, Joel and Dean who are addicted to an online game. The Joel and Dean play together until the early hours of the morning, causing them to get absolutely no sleep. Dean and Joel’s teacher picks up on it and sends them to see the principle. There is also a group of girls. One girl’s online page has been hacked (supposedly). She tells her dad about it, who then goes to investigate, while she thinks about who might have done it.

The show is great because it is set in a proper school, giving student aged people a place to relate. It also is good because it shows the problems that are quite common in our age group. These problems are all on the internet, or involving technology. If you want to read about some positives about the internet and technology make sure to check out my previous post.

The acting was not the best, making the show a little bit cringe-worthy. Actually not a little bit, ALOT.

If the acting improved, the show would be a million times better.

Overall I really enjoyed the show.

❤ Kim

The image above was made by me, feel free to use it for personal uses.

8 thoughts on “Game On! Review

1. Hey Kim,
    I really liked this post and enjoyed reading it. I loved the introduction as it was very informative and made me want to read more. I also found the part about the bad acting really funny ahah. Thanks for this amazing posts, keen to read the rest 🙂
    Love Charlotte xx
    charlottem8r2017.edublogs.org

1. Thanks Charlotte, your blog is amazing and I really enjoy reading it. I hope you can keep blogging too!
      ❤Kim

2. Hi Kim,
    I also found the part about the bad acting funny (haha kind of true .. )
    Your Posts are so nice to look and I enjoy reading all your posts,

– Gab 💙

1. Hi Gabby,
      I read your #GameOn show review and couldn’t agree more.
      What a shame the acting is cringe, the show has such a good story line.
      Keep blogging
      ❤Kim